Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Staple Products

My Keep It Simple  Product Theory

As you'll see in the video I don't use too many products. I try to make sure the products I use reflect the concepts of healthy hair care. 

Washing, Conditioning, Deep Conditioning, Moisturizing, Sealing.

If I have 1 or 2 max products for each step of the process then I am happy. Like most people my hair can get used to certain products so I try to switch it up from time to time. Everyone is different, so if you do try these products and they don't work for you keep looking. You'll find your product. I would suggest sticking to the steps/concepts to avoid product junkie syndrome. Also, when available, try out samples of a product before buying the full-size. 

What products have been good for your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment