Monday, March 5, 2012

What's the deal with America's Next Natural Model?

After 8 weeks of challenges, the rules seem to be irrelevant to the competition. Here is what I'm asking of my friends, family and supporters:


Dear Friends and Family,

I'm so grateful for your support during the America's Next Natural Model competition. Your love and support helped me to make it to the TOP TWO! The posted rules declare that votes decide the winner of the competition in the final. Unfortunately, the site owner is claiming to have experienced problems with the voting system and alternatively chose the other contestant as the winner. I sincerely apologize, but at this point your voting did not contribute to the competition. I'm currently requesting that the site owner rethink her decision and go with the rules posted on the site from day one. I feel completely used by the competition and the site owner because I know that I created a rush of traffic to her site (based on posted hits) and in turn lost the competition. More importantly, YOU the voters, the photographer, the stylist and the makeup artist spent valuable time to invest in winning, to no avail. I ask that you BOYCOTT the site and refrain from sending any additional traffic to her site, as this only contributes to the unfair, illegitimate practices of the site. I will keep you updated on the progress of my venture to fight for what is right.

Love,
Kala



Power to the People!




Photography: Timothy pAULE


Peace & Blessings,
Kala



7 comments:

  1. Wow thats so sad. I'm sure all that voted know that you area indeed the true next natural model. I pray her heart be turned around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Only time will tell. STILL no response from the site owner. :-/

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's not right how that ended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not, but no one can take what God has for me. Excited to see what he does next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the 1st America's Natural model (2007 or 2008?). The competition is totally bogus and the owner Mirelle? is really unprofessional. The winner seemed to be a friend of hers. She sent me challenges late, then had the nerve to threaten to sue me until she forgot she sent me challenges late. I spoke with another one of the contestants and we agreed that their seemed to be favoritism, for one of the contestants, and it wasn't like it was totally on votes or creativity. Hope you're not too disappointed, but if you think of it, it's just so that people will have membership for her site and she can make $. Oh yeah, and the site has been going down or broken since the beginning. You would think that she would have that locked down, since contestants fate depend on people participating and voting! lol.

    ReplyDelete