Monday, September 12, 2011

The Cut & Wash'nGo


Recently I cut some of my ends off that were splitting. An inch at the most, at the very very ends. Saturday was my wash day. After I washed my hair with Giovanni's Deep Moisture Shampoo and Shea Moisture's Curl and Shine Shampoo, I detangled with Aussie's Moist Conditioner. I rinsed 80% of that out and noticed some real progress with my heat damage. I decided to Deep Condition with my new Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque from Shea Moisture because I had major build up. Rinsed that out throughly and REALLY noticed how much my ends were curling. I felt amibitious and pulled out my Direct-Leave In, Hair Smoothie and Eco-Styler.
 Dare I try another wash 'n go?
YES, I dare!
The process starts and the gel really helps me see where the heat damage is centered. I countinue to rake the product through my hair. I look down and see my scrissors staring back at me.
Hmmmmm. Snip, Snip Snippity SNIP!
I just kept going and going! Until noticable chunks of my hair were on the counter. No combing out to see if the sides were even, just cut away until I was satisfied. Fortuantely, I caught it all on tape.
 After some editing I'll make sure to post it with more pictures. The freedom is liberating. I've dreamt of wash n' going all year long.

Peace & Blessings,
KG


No comments:

Post a Comment