Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Natural Hairstyle File: 2 Plait Braid & Curl

Pure LAZINESS created this look. My wash day was Saturday. I attempted a wash 'n go with Cantu Shea Butter and Olive Oil Eco-Styler Gel. FAIL! The cantu and the gel don't work together well. I was a couch potato all Saturday so I just let it dry. Sunday for church I co-washed with Aussie Moist conditioner before church and pulled my hair back into a bun (no gel). Monday I wore the bun again. After my workout and MNF I got home and decided I was sick of the bun so I put my hair into two plaits (old and faithful style) with Direct Leave-In and EVCO and rolled the ends with a pillow roller. All in less than 10 minutes! I tied it down with a satin scarf last night of course. It was a little damp this morning but it's dried by now and I'm pleased! I'm really missing my flexi-rod sets but until I get my dryer replaced or the bonnet one my subbies suggested, I'm not attempting it. 


Maybe I'll post my hairstyle daily, since I style differently almost everyday. Would you all be interested in seeing that? Let me know!

Peace & Blessing,
KG