Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's Cookin KG? Blackened Tilapia









Blackened fish has become one of my favorite dishes. On twitter (KG1913) I posted a pic of some blackened catfish some time ago. I decided to give my tilapia a try. Another hit! I had some left over broccoli and black beans and roasted peppers so I had that as the side. To give the fish an extra kick I sauteed some sweet onions and 3 cloves over garlic before i put the fish in. Of course I used olive oil!





















For some reason, on this low carb diet I eat cheese every chance I get. As you can see. LOL! One thing I've added to my daily dinner is half a cup of soup. This has two purposes. 1) Helps so that I'm not hungry after my dinner and more vulnerable to seconds. 2) GARLIC!!! I just heat up the Tomato & Roasted Peppers Soup from Trader Joe's and slice in about 2.5-3 BIG cloves of garlic. YES, this is in addition to the garlic I always put in my meals. Sometime around 2004 I ate a lot of raw garlic and I felt healthy, never got sick and my face was glowing. So far (2 weeks), I've fought off a cold AND my skin is clearing up! Highly suggested!

What other fillets should I try this way?

Peace & Blessings,
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment