Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's Cookin' KG? Baked Tilapia and A Broccoli and Bean Medley

This dish is EXACTLY the same as the one before this post, but I added a side dish, rubbed pesto over the fish and had asparagus instead of brussel sprouts. I guess there are differences, LOL!



The broccoli was steamed and seasoned, then I added the black beans and more seasoning including a little Jamaican allspice! I wish I had cooked the juices from the beans off a little more but I hate mushy veggies so I refrained.


My favorite part of this dish is the plating. I took 3 pepper tops and placed them on the tilapia. I always make my dishes look neat but I am really going to get into plating. It makes the meal all the more fun to cook! I'm a Iron Chef FANATIC!

BTW, loving allll the cheese I can have on this low-carb diet! YIPPIE!

Peace & Blessings,
KG


1 comment:

  1. Think I understand what plating means, but what do you mean by Iron Chef?

    ReplyDelete