Friday, June 15, 2012

Poems that Inspire Me

It's funny. How fast people can spread the news about the latest brawl on Vh1's Basketball Wives or Love & Hip Hop. Then it perplexes me how easy it is to be ashamed of our own faith. The very basis that we choose to live by isn't worthy of announcement or conversation? And I'm speaking from experience, no judgement here. There are days when I have to push myself back into a "faith place". When I doubt, myself and my God I have to remind myself of who He is. I force myself to return to that place where I realize there is no room for doubt, and puuuuush forward.  

I've included two poems that I enjoyed. Hope that they serve to inspire you to keep the faith or even acknowledge your faith.

Peace & Blessings,
Kala

31 Status: Jeanette..ikz


The Gospel in Four Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment