Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OOTD: Color at Work

Color and I are like coconut oil and my hair. We just go together. I wear pops of color everyday to work, but I'm very aware that too much color could be a distraction. Initially I was afraid of wearing my new bright orange skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters but went for it by playing the brightness down.  I paired the jeans with an oversized jean blazer also from U.O. and a shirt from NY & Company. My necklace was also from U.O. in gold. Brown flats (from GAP) were an obvious choice for shoes as black would too dark and any other bright color would overdo it.

By the end of the day I was more than comfortable in my orange jeans, lol. I'll be challenging myself more to play with color at work from now on! :) I swooped my old curls to the side with a ponypuff. It was clearly wash day!

Peace & Blessings,
KG


No comments:

Post a Comment