Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Curly Nikki Motions Chicago Meetup

After seeing headlines read " Curly Nikki Goes (insert city)" or "Curly Nikki Takes (insert town)" forever I finally got notice that Chicago was next. As a current Detroit resident I travel to Chicago fairly often so reading "Chicago" didn't phase me. I knew I had to be there for the fun. And it was FUN! With lots of beautiful women sporting natural hairstyles and chic ensembles to match! I love being in the presence of positive women with a common interest. 

I also reunited with my big sister Michelle Breyer (Co-Founder of NaturallyCurly.com) at the event! 

Celebrity Hairstylist Ursula Stephens , Michelle Breyer and Curly Nikki
  
Celebrity Hairstylist Ursula Stephens explains the products and techniques she used on each model's hair.
Curly girls look on...

Downstairs Japonais Restaurant created a chic, elegant atmosphere.


Happy curly girls with their free products!
 Motions gave away lots and lots and lots of products to attendees and Strawllers were given to every curly girl too! Personally, I can't wait to try Strawllers! Y'all know I detest the drying time of a flexi rod set, and Strawllers claims to dramatically shorten that. YAASSS! 

Another HUGE inspiration of mine, Myleik Teele, Founder of CurlBox made an appearance!

  Subbiesssss!!!!



Curly Nikki and Me. Can you tell I was SO excited?



A wonderful event! I was happy to just mingle and network with my fellow curly girls. I'd give this event a B+ for creating a great atmosphere for the gathering, but I know that the ladies would have loved to ask more questions about hair. Curly Nikki was FLY and just as humble as can be as usual. 

Peace & Blessings,
Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment