Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Daily Make-Up Routine

After a number of requests I decided to finally film my daily make-up routine. I was SO hesitant because I only like showcasing information I know a little something about. I know almost nothing about make-up. HA! I use basically every make-up product I own in this video. LOL! I'm learning little by little though and love watching YouTube tutorials on different looks (especially by Shirley B. Eniang, my favorite guru). Maybe something I say in this video will help some other newbie like me. After you watch, let me know if you have any suggestions for me! Be gentle. :)

Peace & Blessings
KG





Skin Care:
St.Ive's Apricot Scrub
Target Brand Witch Hazel
Trader Joe's 100% Jojoba Oil


Makeup:
MAC ProLongwear Concealer - NW40 (Using 194 Special Edition)
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit (CVS)- 01 Light
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil - 02 Aqua
MAC Eye Liner - Smolder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark (Using 187 SE)
MAC Cream Colour Base- Fabulush Frost (Using 168 SE)
Milani Baked Bronzer - 06 Golden
Maybelline Ultra Liner, Waterproof - 301 Black 
Buxom Lash Mascara (Paraben Free!)- Blackest Black (Sephora)
MAC Lipstick- Ruby Woo


Liquid Eyeliner Tutorial by lilpumpkinpie05 


Heatless Waves Tutorial by KG

No comments:

Post a Comment