Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Natural Hairstyle File: Wash 'n' Go using CatWalk!


I tried a wash 'n' go Saturday and it came out pretty poofy. I used CatWalk's Curls Rock Curl Amplifier. It felt great going on but I had major shrinkage. I wore a bun all day Sunday and Monday. So last night after my workout I ran some water over it and tried adding two more pumps of the CatWalk. Bunned that up and slept on it. This morning my hair was still damp but by pulling it up in the bun while still wet I got a little bit of stretch (less shrinkage). Decided to rock this for today. I love the definition. Tonight I'm doing a flexi-rod set to prep for my trip home! It's the best style because it requires even less maintenance than my flat ironed hair! 

OH and if you weren't aware Shea Moisture is on sale again at Walgreens for Buy 1 Get One Free! My rain checks are null and void now because getting a free product trumps getting one for 1/2 off !!! Maybe I'll order online at walgreens.com (that way I'm not searching for the products I want).



Peace & Blessings,
KG