Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ANNM: The Kynx Challenge

This week's challenge was just that, a CHALLENGE. I recently developed allergies (runny nose and itchy eyes) and was miserable on the Friday before this shoot. I didn't prepare any outfits and had NO idea where I would draw my inspiration from. That's when God stepped in. I was in my new members' class on Sat. morning (I just joined a church) and got a response from Timothy Paule, a photographer I had heard great things about. He confirmed availability for that day because of some cancelled appointments! God. I ran home, picked out some of my staple outfits (yes I wear this stuff on the regular) and jetted to his studio. My 1st REAL photoshoot! I was more nervous than confident, not to mention I felt horribly with my runny nose. But I wore the mask, and got through it. His direction was perfect for the concept I had brainstormed earlier in the week. Here are some of the photos from the shoot. 








Peace & Blessings,
Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment