Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Am I Suspicious?" Campaign: Trayvon Martin

After seeing numerous reenactments of what we think went on the night Trayvon's life was taken and the countless articles I've read on what so and so thinks should be done, I've came across this video. It's like a refreshing glass of water in the desert sun! Another example of what happens when the evil forces of the world intend on producing more negativity and death, and GOD steps in to create multiple forces of positivity.
LOVE IT!



Racial tensions are high in America. The Hunger Games' racist outcries, Awkward Black Girl Shorty Awards' racist outcries, and George Zimmerman has STILL not been arrested. I hope more people start to organize and CONSTRUCT ways to work in their own communities to improve the issues that are clearly affecting our youth and our future.
 Outside of my regular orgs, I've decided to look into the NAACP and Detroit 300.


Peace & Blessings,
Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment